Water Dog Spa offers comfort and mobility for all dogs — old, young, large, small, recovering from injury, prolonged illness and extended crate rest. We teach anxious puppies and nervous adult dogs to swim, rehabilitate dogs post-surgery, condition dogs for show and sport. We love to offer a fun tiring activity to your high energy dog to give everyone a calm peaceful evening — everyone is welcome. Each dog gets an individualized treatment plan and a private peaceful space to swim.
Water Dog Spa offers swimming 7 days a week in Seattle, With three phenomenal hydrotherapists: Katie of Water Dog Spa, Megan of Splashing Hound, and Morgana of Morgana’s Mutts we can find . Click the link above to find the best time for you and your dog. We can’t wait to meet you!
Dog swimming …
- Weightless rehabilitation for dogs with mobility issues or injuries
- Eases stiff and achy joints
- Keeps elderly dogs active and prevents weight bearing injuries
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and overall conditioning
- Encourages physical activity and use of the whole body
- Helps control weight
- Increases range of motion
- Develops and maintains muscle tone
- Develops strength and flexibility
- Fun activity for your best friend!
Offering These Services
Includes gait assessment, muscle palpation, discussion of medical history, slow calm introduction to the pool, and more.
Activity is based on your dog’s initial evaluation. Generally, muscle palpation, warm water swimming, stretching and reflex work.
Spend time with your own dog in the pool after two training sessions with Katie.