Dog swimming …
- Weightless rehabilitation for dogs with mobility issues or injuries
- Eases stiff and achy joints
- Keeps elderly dogs active and prevents weight bearing injuries
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and overall conditioning
- Encourages physical activity and use of the whole body
- Helps control weight
- Increases range of motion
- Develops and maintains muscle tone
- Develops strength and flexibility
- Fun activity for your best friend!
I Offer These Treatments
Includes gait assessment, muscle palpation, discussion of medical history, slow calm introduction to the pool, and more.
Activity is based on your dog’s initial evaluation. Generally, muscle palpation, warm water swimming, stretching and reflex work.
Spend time with your own dog in the pool after two training sessions with Katie.