Dog swimming …
- Weightless rehabilitation for dogs with mobility issues or injuries
- Eases stiff and achy joints
- Keeps elderly dogs active and prevents weight bearing injuries
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and overall conditioning
- Encourages physical activity and use of the whole body
- Helps control weight
- Increases range of motion
- Develops and maintains muscle tone
- Develops strength and flexibility
- Fun activity for your best friend!
Hello, I’m Katie. Welcome to my Dog Spa.
I have the best job in the world, helping dogs live a healthier life with therapeutic touch and the healing properties of warm water Hydrotherapy. I have remarkable success working with dogs recovering from illness, injury, surgery, and degenerative issues, offering important movement in a warm weightless environment.
Bringing movement and healing into an animal’s life offers me a way to share with them the love they share all of us.
I Offer These Treatments
Includes gait assessment, muscle palpation, discussion of medical history, slow calm introduction to the pool, and more.
Activity is based on your dog’s initial evaluation. Generally, muscle palpation, warm water swimming, stretching and reflex work.
Spend time with your own dog in the pool after two training sessions with Katie.
Let’s go swimming
Swimming at Waterdog spa will provide your dog with optimal exercise and a swim plan designed specifically for your dog’s physical needs. Their body movement is monitored and adjusted as needed to achieve the best workout possible. Swimming will help your dog stay active with a workout that uses his whole body, controls weight and builds muscle tone or just burns off some extra energy. Your pup will have a great time with this low impact aerobic activity.